Nizi International
About us

To be a top-tier international trading and distribution company of ferroalloys, base metals and products for foundries.

Through a global approach and extensive market knowledge Nizi International is ideally placed to meet the requirements of its business partners.

READ MORE

Our slogan “A NAME TO TRUST” became “TRUSTED SINCE 1898” after 100 years of commitment to excellence.

For the past century, NIZI has built its reputation of a trustworthy business partner throughout the world. From the heart of Europe, located in Luxembourg, the multi-linguistic team and organisation has been serving the European steel and foundry industry with raw materials since 1898.

READ MORE

In the late eighties, the inheritors of the founders of the Company held substantially all of the shares of the Company and they began to look for partners to participate on the ownership of NIZI. Existing business friends during many decades were approached. In 1987 Metallurg, Inc. (USA) purchased approximately 22% of the shares, and in 1994 Tinfos Jernverk AS (Norway) took over the remaining 78% of the shares.

READ MORE

Miller and Company
Established in 1919 as a distributor of pig iron and metallurgical coke in the Midwestern U.S., Miller has grown into one of the most diversified suppliers of raw materials to the ferrous foundry and steel industry in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

Euromineralien
Core Business of EuroMineralien GmbH is the processing of Silicon Carbide to meet the quality requirements for refractory and ceramic applications as well as FEPA grades for abrasives qualities.

READ MORE